Because it's time again for me gather up those things that make life a little sweeter...
-homemade banana pancakes
- Evie's cute little block Flintstone feet and her tiny stubby toes
- Mike waking up early to watch a feverish Evie this morning so I could still go to my Bible study
- late night girl talks on a pull-out couch that make me feel like I'm in college again
- blue raspberry and cherry Jolly Ranchers
- the first set of comments at the end of this Buzzfeed article...RIDICULUS
- a weekend of crisp, breezy days that has given me hope that maybe, maybe fall is finally on its way
- friends who aren't afraid to ask hard questions or listen to hard answers
- spanish music during long car rides, especially this song
- a cup of carmel crunch frozen custard from SweetBerries
- goofy dancing with Mike at weddings (aaand we probably look ridiculous, but whatever)
So there ya have it. What are you thankful for these days?